In anticipation of these lectures, here are some of Prof. Katongole’s selected publications with links to Cambridge resources:
- The Sacrifice of Africa: A Political Theology for Africa (Eerdmans, 2011). (Available at the UL (South Wing Floor 5): 206:1.c.201.324, at the CCCW library and currently on order for the Divinity library.)
- Reconciling all Things: A Christian Vision for Justice, Peace, and Healing (IVP Books, 2008) [co-authored with Chris Rice] (Available at the Divinity Library (9 KATO 1) and at the CCCW library)
- A future for Africa: critical essays in Christian social imagination (University of Scranton Press, 2005) (Available at the UL (South Wing Floor 3): 62:8.c.200.20)
And due to be published in May 2017:
Born from lament: the theology and politics of hope in Africa (Eerdmans, 2017)
- “The Gospel as Politics in Africa.” [Subscription/Raven password required] Theological Studies 77, no. 3 (September 2016): 704-720.
- “‘A blood thicker than the blood of tribalism’: Eucharist and identity in African politics.” [Subscription/Raven password required] Modern Theology 30, no. 2 (April 2014): 319-325.
- “The sacrifice of Africa: ecclesial radiances of ‘a different world right here’: a response to Anne Arabome, Elias Bongmba and John Kiess.” [Suscription/Raven Password required] Modern Theology 30, no. 2 (April 2014): 421-430.
- “Mission and the Ephesian moment of world Christianity: pilgrimages of pain and hope and the economics of eating together.” [Suscription/Raven Password required] Mission Studies 29, no. 2 (2012 2012): 183-200.